I am too hot to write. Shocking really, that I, Craptastic Girl, is bitching about the heat.
I had thoughts, they were all of the whine type variety.
I mean, all of them. I was annoying myself.
Instead, might I wish all of the baby daddy’s out there a fabulous Fathers Day.
Might I suggest that you use this day to do something YOU want to do? If you need some ideas, here are my five way to make summer NOT suck:
- Make friends with pools. Yep, make friends with pools and bring booze. Or snacks. Or booze and snacks. Just get in the water somewhere, somehow. And if you have swimsuit issues, you might want to read this golden nugget of bullshit right here.
- Freeze your undies. No, seriously. Put your bra & gotchies in the freezer for a bit and then slide them on. Sure, your nips will freak out and you most likely will experience Costanza type shrinkage for a few, but it is SO WORTH IT.
- Popsicles. I mean, come on. BombPops make every single thing better.
- Plan lots of Sunday Fundays that include frozen beverages. Your choice if they are to be alcoholic or non-alcoholic. You are an adult. Govern yourself. You know what to do. For inspiration click HERE or HERE.
- Crank up the AC and have nekkid Sundays. I mean, why not?
If you need me, I’ll be heading to the next state up and paying tribute to our Native American friends whilst laying by their pool.